ACDSee Photo Manager 12
Lightning fast and easy to use, ACDSee Photo Manager has everything you need to organize your photos, perfect your shots, and share your memories with friends and family. With ACDSee Photo Manager you can quickly and easily browse and find photos, and fix red-eye, lighting and more with easy to use editing tools.
Here are some key features of "ACDSee Photo Manager 12"
· Browse your existing collection instantly. There's no need to waste time importing your photos into a separate library. Access your folders and files live, in real time. Sort, group and filter photos by camera information, edited state or other criteria for super fast scanning. You can also browse by date or event to see photos from a specific occasion.
· Create custom categories, add descriptive keywords, edit EXIF and IPTC metadata, and assign ratings to your photos. Tag images with one click and bring them all together for further editing or sharing. You can even organize your photos as you import them from your camera or storage device, saving you even more time.
Find in A Flash:
· Find any photo, even if you have thousands in your collection. Enter multi word keyword phrases like “Ski Trip” and “Birthday Party”, search only specific folders, leverage your camera's file information, and find that one special image with the Quick Search bar. Build detailed searches and save them for ongoing use.
· Bring together over 100 file types into one convenient place. View, manage and get extensive format support for your photos, audio and video clips including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, MP3, MPEG, TIFF, WAV and many others. View your files even quicker by setting ACDSee as the default program to open these types of files. Take a look at the complete list of supported file formats.
Protect Your Photos:
· Keep copies of your photos in case your computer should fail. Synchronize your folders with an external hard drive or networked drive. Or backup your photos and database information to CD or DVD. You can even schedule automatic backups and reminders.
· Athlon XP OR Equivalent Recommended)
· 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM Recommended)
· 100 MB free hard drive space (1 GB Recommended)
· High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 Resolution (1280 x 1024 Recommended)
· CD/DVD Burner - for creating CDs and DVDs
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0.0 (6.0.0 Recommended)
· Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
· QuickTime 6.0 - for QuickTime file format support
· Ghostscript 8.0 - for PDF Support
· Windows Media Player 9.0 or Later
What's New in This Release: [ ACDSee Photo Manager 12 ]
· The newly refined interface is now even more intuitive, helping you easily navigate between organizing, viewing, editing and sharing your photos. Quickly find the tools you need in four simple groups.
· Organize, find and publish your photos in Manage mode.
· Display and examine images at full size, at any magnification in View mode.
· Fix and fine-tune with easy to use tools in Edit mode.
· Store and share your photos through your free online account in Online mode.
· Works on Windows 7
· Easier to organize
· Easier to edit
· Upload through FTP
Size: 59.26 MB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download Setup
Size: 154.05 KB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download Keygen