Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition is a comprehensive set of tools that accelerates the process of turning the developer's vision into reality. Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition was engineered to support development projects that target the Web (including ASP, .NET, AJAX), Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, The 2007 Microsoft Office system, SQL Server 2008, and Windows Mobile devices. The number of platforms that developers must target to meet business needs is increasing rapidly. Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition provides the integrated toolset for addressing all of these needs by providing a superset of the functionality available in Visual Studio 2008 Standard Edition.
The Microsoft Visual Studio Development System is a suite of development tools designed to aid software developers--whether they are novices or seasoned professionals--face complex challenges and create innovative solutions.
Today's developers face the challenge of targeting a broad range of platforms and crafting applications that quickly deliver value to the business. Integrated designers and language features in Visual Studio allow developers to build the connected applications demanded by today's businesses while taking advantage of the .NET Framework 3.5 to reduce development time.
Design High Performance Applications:
Connect to the data you need, regardless of its location, and build data driven applications using Language Integrated Query (LINQ).
Build Great Client Applications:
Develop compelling solutions that leverage the user experience and capabilities of the 2007 Microsoft Office system and Windows Vista.
Build Powerful Web Applications:
Build rich, interactive applications using the ASP.NET AJAX interactive Web interfaces.
What's New in 2008:
* Build applications that utilize the latest Web technologies with improved support for AJAX and Web Controls and the Microsoft AJAX Library
* Create Web applications more easily with an improved design surface and standards support
* Utilize data from any data source more smoothly with LINQ, a set of language extensions to Visual Basic and Visual C#
* Manage and build applications that target multiple versions of the .NET Framework. For the first time, you can use one tool to work on applications that run on .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5
* Ensure application correctness more easily with integrated unit testing in Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
* Discover the full power of the .NET Framework 3.5 with integrated tools which simplify building great user experiences and connected systems
* Build stunning user experiences with integrated designers for Windows Presentation Foundation. Experiences built with WPF can interoperate seamlessly with Windows Forms
* Create connected applications using new visual designers for Windows Communications Foundation and Windows Workflow Foundation
* Use Visual Studio's professional development environment to build Microsoft Office-based solutions that are reliable, scalable, and easy to maintain (available in Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition only)
* Enhance collaboration between developers and designers to create more compelling user experiences
* Build applications for Windows, the Web, the Microsoft Office system, the .NET Framework, SQL Server, and Windows Mobile with integrated drag-and-drop designers
* Visual Studio integrates Visual Basic, Visual C#, and Visual C++ to support a wide variety of development styles
* Editor features such as Edit and Continue and Microsoft IntelliSense simplify the cycle of designing, developing, and debugging an application
* Deploy client applications easily with ClickOnce, which enables developers and IT Pros to deploy an application and its prerequisites and then ensure that the application remains up-to-date
* Build applications which target the .NET Framework, shortening development time by reducing the need for infrastructure code and helping to enhance application security
* Use ASP.NET to speed the creation of interactive, highly appealing Web applications and Web services. Master Pages allow developers to easily manage a consistent site layout in one place
* A community of millions of developers ensures that developers can find partners and other community members addressing the same challenges
1. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Unleashed:Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Unleashed is an end-to-end, deep dive into the Visual Studio development environment. It s meant to provide you guidance on how you can squeeze the ultimate productivity out of the many features built into the .NET development tools. Understanding how to use your tools will make you a better developer. This book was written with that premise as its focus.
The authors have folded in real-world development experience alongside detailed information about the IDE. The result is practical, easy-to-employ information that will make you a more productive and complete developer. This book also helps to ease your transition from other development environments and former versions of Visual Studio.
Finally, this book provides an entire section dedicated to Visual Studio Team System. It will help you understand how the Team Architect, Team Developer, Team Database Developer, and Team Tester work with the Team Foundation Server to increase team collaboration, visibility, and productivity.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Unleashed provides straight, to-the-point answers to common developer questions about the IDE.
2. Professional Visual Studio 2008:Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 is the latest version in the ongoing evolution of the Integrated Development Environment (IDE), and this resource examines the diverse facets of the IDE from common tasks to intricate functions to the powerful tools that accompany the main code editing and design windows. Written by a unique author duo and offering an in-depth look at the powerful and fascinating features and techniques of the IDE, this book explores each aspect of the development life cycle from the perspective of how Visual Studio 2008 can make your life easier.
Each chapter is packed with examples that illustrate uses for various tools, commands, and shortcuts of Visual Studio 2008. You will gradually learn to identify where a feature is used, conclude how you can use it to its fullest potential, and then seamlessly apply that feature to help solve real-world problems.
Size: 3.350 GB
Download from: Mediafire.com Part (1) - Part (2) - Part (3) - Part (4) - Part (5) - Part (6) - Part (7)
Part (8) - Part (9) - Part (10) - Part (11) - Part (12) - Part (13) - Part (14) - Part (15) - Part (16)
Part (17) - Part (18) - Part (19) - Part (20) - Part (21) - Part (22) - Part (23) - Part (24) - Part (25)
Part (26) - Part (27) - Part (28) - Part (29) - Part (30) - Part (31) - Part (32) - Part (33) - Part (34)
Part (35) - Download Visual Studio 2008 PDF