Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
Conquer today's deadlines and tomorrow's challenges with Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium software, the ultimate video production toolkit. Craft video productions, motion graphics, visual effects, and interactive experiences with high performance, industry leading creative tools.
Boost your productivity with tightly integrated components that deliver breakthrough performance and smooth production workflows, giving you the power to produce engaging media for virtually any screen.
Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium offers you powerful tools for creating and managing multimedia content.
The Package Includes:
· Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
· Adobe After Effects CS5
· Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
· Adobe Illustrator CS5
· Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
· Adobe Flash Professional CS5
· Adobe Soundbooth CS5
· Adobe OnLocation CS5
· Adobe Encore CS5
· Adobe Bridge CS5
· Adobe Device Central CS5
· Adobe Dynamic Link
Here are some key features of "Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium CS5"
Native 64-bit Support and the new Mercury Playback Engine:
· Work more fluidly on HD and higher resolution projects with native 64-bit support in Adobe After Effects CS5, Photoshop CS5 Extended, and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. The new Adobe Mercury Playback Engine speeds up effects processing and rendering in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Rich, compelling 2D and 3D images with Photoshop Extended:
· Export video sequences from Photoshop CS5 Extended and import them into After Effects CS5, Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, and Adobe Encore CS5. Work with new painting tools, make complex selections more easily, and create 3D logos from text, masks, or vectors.
Roundtrip editing with other NLEs:
· Tap the full power of Production Premium even if you favor Final Cut Pro or Avid NLEs. Move projects easily back and forth between these editors and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.
Encoding and delivery for virtually any screen:
· Use Adobe Media Encoder to batch encode source files to many standards. Author once in Encore CS5 for DVDs, Blu-ray Disc media, and searchable web DVDs. Use Adobe Device Central CS5 to preview and test mobile content.
Integration with CS Live online services:
· Collaborate easily thanks to integration with Adobe CS Live online services*: Adobe Story, a scriptwriting tool that accelerates production and post production; and Adobe CS Review and Acrobat.com, which enable you to initiate reviews and collect client feedback on dailies, storyboards, and edited works in progress. CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
Broad format support in Adobe Premiere Pro:
· Work with virtually any format in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, thanks to native editing support for DV; HDV; RED; DPX; Sony XDCAM, XDCAM 50, XDCAM EX, and XDCAM HD; Panasonic P2, DVCPRO HD, AVCHD, and AVC-Intra; and Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras.
Compositing and animation tools in After Effects:
· Get everything you need to create blockbuster motion graphics and visual effects with After Effects CS5. Create and animate in 3D space for broadcast, film, online video, and mobile devices.
Script to screen workflow:
· Speed up production and post-production with the collaborative scriptwriting tool Adobe Story, a new CS Live online service. Integrated metadata support in Adobe Story makes it easy to create shot lists in Adobe OnLocation CS5 and rough cuts in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.
Interactive design with Flash Professional or new Flash Catalyst:
· Quickly create web video portfolios and add video to interactive sites without writing code using Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5, a new interaction design tool. Easily and flexibly add video to Adobe Flash Professional CS5 projects.
Pristine audio creation in Soundbooth:
· Quickly accomplish everyday audio tasks without sacrificing high quality results or creative control using Adobe Soundbooth CS5. Remove noise from a recording, polish voice overs, customize music to fit a production, and much more.
· 64-bit support required: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II recommended);
· Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II required for Adobe Premiere Pro
· 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
· 16.3GB of available hard disk space for installation
· 1280x900 display (1280x1024 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
· 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
· Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
· OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
· Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
· DVD-ROM drive compatible with duallayer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
· Java Runtime Environment 1.5 (32 bit) or 1.6
· QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for QuickTime features
· Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to play back DVD projects exported as SWF files
· Broadband Internet connection required for online services
Size: 8.149 GB
Download from: Mediafire.com Part (1) - Part (2) - Part (3) - Part (4) - Part (5) - Part (6) - Part (7) - Part (8) - Part (9) - Part (10) - Part (11) - Part (12) - Part (13) - Part (14) - Part (15) - Part (16) - Part (17) - Part (18) - Part (19) - Part (20) - Part (21) - Part (22) - Part (23) - Part (24) - Part (25) - Part (26) - Part (27) - Part (28) - Part (29) - Part (30) - Part (31) - Part (32) - Part (33) - Part (34) - Part (35) - Part (36) - Part (37) - Part (38) - Part (39) - Part (40) - Part (41)
Part (10) Password: cs5
Please don't copy type password