Ashampoo Cover Studio 2
Ashampoo Cover Studio was already the easiest way to label your discs and create slick case covers and booklets to go with them. Now version 2 makes a great product even better, adding LightScribe burner support, direct scan for copying CD labels and covers, a faster editor and many more powerful new features.
You don’t even need to do any designing because Ashampoo Cover Studio comes with even more ready-to-use themes. You just choose a theme, enter your text and print. In addition, you will be able to create your own customized designs then save them as templates that you will use as if they were built-in themes.
Basic features and functions:
· Supports all standard disc, case and booklet and label formats You can design and print printable discs (DVD, CD, Blu-ray), jewel cases, slim cases, Blu-ray cases and booklets.
· Use modern direct-to-disc printers and LightScribe burners Printing directly onto printable discs means no messy label alignment with special tools.
· Import your track data from your discs Reads the track data from your discs directly into pre-formatted tables in your design. Gets the artist and track data online in seconds.
· Point-and-click design with themes For fast results just enter or import your title and track data, select a theme and print.
· Powerful and intuitive design tools If you’re feeling creative you can also create your own designs from scratch.
Size: 35.44 MB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download Link