Portable AutoRun Pro Enterprise II
Create your own custom autorun menus
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II can create, edit professional autorun interface and generate autorun files for CD/DVDs in a WYSIWYG environment.
Display a professional and beautiful interface for users to open or execute files, print documents, send e-mail, visit Web sites, browse CDs, play sound, music and so on, when your CD is inserted. It's fast and easy to use. Using this application, any user will be able to quickly design customized autorun CD-ROMs.
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II is a popular design tool for rapid creation of autorun CD browsers and presentations. Offering a simple point-and-click design environment, AutoRun Pro Enterprise II allows anyone, regardless of computer competence and creative ability, to blend texts, images, video and audio into an interactive front-end for CDs and DVDs. In doing this, you can make use of wizards, templates and demos that let you jumpstart your autorun project in minutes. The end result can be compiled as a single executable file and burned onto a CD or DVD disk directly using the built-in CD Burner.
Create your own custom autorun menus, interactive presentations, multimedia applications, and custom software in just minutes. AutoRun Pro Enterprise II features a completely visual drag and drop environment. Simply add content such as buttons, photos and text to your pages and position them using your mouse. Even if you have absolutely no programming experience you'll be able to get started creating your own custom applications in just minutes.
The best in AutoRun Pro Enterprise II is that it has been designed with the ordinary user in mind, the one who doesn’t want to take the time to learn how to use a complicated design tool or hire a designer to do the work. It lets you create and edit a front-end in much the same way as you would design a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint. Just click, drag, position in the desired area and preview to see whether you have the intended result. In just a few clicks, you can create a main page, a splash screen, an agreement form, a security form and an exit form, plus add the unlimited number of sub pages. Pages can be connected by using transition effects like page fade in, fade out and others. You can elaborate pages by adding buttons, images, simple text, links and many other objects and associate each of them with actions so that end users can interact with and navigate through the front-end content. The front-end can let them open and execute files, print documents, send email, visit web sites, browse CD and more.
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II is a powerful visual tool to create professional autorun (autoplay) interfaces and presentations for your CD/DVDs. It is the easiest way to create, edit professional autorun (autoplay) interface and generate autorun files for CD/DVDs in a WYSIWYG environment, just click, point, place and test (preview). So all is visual, fast, simple. AutoRun Pro is easy to learn, with demos and wizards you can get started in just minutes!
35 Objects: ScrollBox, Panel, TabNotebook, TabSheet, GroupBox, Button, ImageButton, Image, Bevel, SimpleText, ScrollText, Link, Splitter, FadeButton, Label, Text, Shape, Balloon, Note, ListBox, DropDownList, ListView, TreeView, ShellListView, ShellTreeView, TextBox, RichText, Browser, MediaPlayer, FlashPlayer, SlideShow, Edit, UserPassword, CheckBox and RadioButton.
ScrollBox, Panel, TabNotebook, TabSheet, GroupBox are container objects. The container object can serve as a container (parent) for other objects. The parent of an object is the object that contains the object. For example, if a page includes three RadioButton objects in a GroupBox object, the GroupBox object is the parent of the three RadioButton objects, and the RadioButton objects are the child objects of the GroupBox object.
It's fast and easy to use. Anyone can quickly create autorun CD-ROMs within minutes.
Here are some key features of "AutoRun Pro Enterprise II"
· Display of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
· Print of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
· Start any program.
· Start the default browser with document URL.
· Send email.
· Integrated Web browser and internal commands.
· Integrated sound player.
· Integrated RTF (Rich Text) viewer.
· Integrated Media Player.
· Slide Show images (Photo album), more than 100 styles.
· Background color, Gradient color and Transparent Form.
· Background sound.
· Splash screen, splash screen sound.
· Full screen background and logo image.
· License agreement. You can display a license agreement before any files are launched. The user is required to accept the license in order to continue. If the user does not accept the license, then the AutoRun exits.
· Security. You can protect your CD from being started by unlicensed users by requiring users to submit a User Name and Password or an Authentication Code.
· Exit Form. Show information or confirm exit before program exits
· Unlimited Sub Pages.
· Page FadeIn, FadeOut.
· Images include bitmap, icon, JPEG, EMF, WMF, GIF (Static or Animated), PNG images.
· Page template.
· Object template.
· CD Icon and Page icon can be displayed in the title bar.
· Test without burning CD.
· Burn project to CD-R/CD-RW directly with built-in CD Burner.
· Create a single executable file.
· Publish project to new folder.
· Create ISO CD-ROM image file.
· Install Software - You may want to install a default viewer for the files if the user does not have one on his computer. For example, if you are launching a PDF file, you may want to include Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your CD and install it if the user does not already have it installed. You can define one or more files to be installed.
· Create drop down menu bar (main menu), tool bar and status bar for pages like most standard windows to make your page more professional.
· Create popup menu, you can define the pop-up menu that appears when the user clicks on an object or page background with the right mouse button, like most professional applications.
· CD expire date, Specifies an expiration date for the CDs.
· Set object(s) Enable or Disable, Show or Hide Object(s).
· No programming knowledge required.
· No registry entry necessary.
· Runs from CD-ROM without installation.
· No runtime module required.
· Pentium Class Processor
· 128 MB of RAM
· 100 MB of Free Hard Disk Space
· Screen Resolution of 800x600 (1024x768 or Higher Commended) Pixels and 16-bit Color Depth
What's New in This Release: [ AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 220.127.116.11 ]
· New Action: SelectObjectOrItem: set object (CheckBox or RadioButton) selected or checked or set object (ListBox, DropDownList or ListView) item selected or checked.
· New Action: UnselectObjectOrItem: set object (CheckBox or RadioButton) unselected or unchecked or set object (ListBox, DropDownList or ListView) item unselected or unchecked.
· New items for IfThenElse action "(If) Object or it's item is selected (checked)" and "(If) Object or it's item is not selected (Unchecked)".
· Rebuilt Built-in CD/DVD Burner for Windows 7.
· Completely compatible with Windows 7.
Size: 18.3 MB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download Link