Parallels Desktop 4
Parallels Desktop will enable you to quickly and easily create virtual machines on most Intel-based Macs.
You can install a Windows, Linux, or other operating system in each of your virtual machines, and work with them and their applications side by side with your Mac OS X applications.
Built on Parallels' award-winning hypervisor-based virtualization technology, Parallels Desktop enables you to:
· create powerful and easy to use virtual machines
· use 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems inside your virtual machines
· use Windows and Linux applications side by side with your Mac OS X applications, without restarting your Mac
· concurrently work with the files and applications from your Mac and your virtual machine
· create Parallels virtual machines from physical computers and third-party virtual machines
To enhance your experience of running more than one operating system on your Mac, Parallels Desktop includes several utilities: Parallels Tools for seamless integration between your Mac and the virtual machine, Parallels Transporter for moving from PC to Mac, and Parallels Mounter for accessing your virtual machine's files and folders without starting it.
NOTE: To be able to download and use the trial version of Parallels Desktop you will have to request a trial license key from HERE.
Here are some key features of "Parallels Desktop"
· Run your favorite Mac OS and Windows applications at the same time without rebooting
· Work in Shared Networking mode that ensures seamless connection to any network from Windows via any connection your Mac uses
· Achieve a high level of performance for Windows on your Mac by leveraging Intel VT - an industry-leading solution supported by Parallels Software
· Use Coherence mode, drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, transparent file associations to achieve seamless integration and maintain a single, integrated environment for all of your applications
· Save the running virtual machine state and revert to it at any time
· Quickly create a virtual machine and install the guest operating system with OS Installation Assistant
· Run your Boot Camp partition via virtual machine
· Burn CDs or DVDs from the virtual machine using your Mac optical drive
· Use USB 2.0 devices in the virtual machine
· Achieve optimal virtual machine performance and reduce virtual hard disk file size by 50% or more with Parallels Compressor
· Migrate your Windows PC into a virtual machine using Parallels Transporter
· Browse the images of your virtual machines directly from Mac using Parallels Explorer
· Download and use pre-built virtual machines from Parallels Virtual Appliances Library
· Any Macintosh computer with an Intel processor (1.66 GHz or greater). To run 64-bit operating systems in virtual machines, an Intel Core 2 or higher processor is required.
· Minimum 1 GB of memory, 2 GB of memory is recommended.
· About 500 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation.
· About 15 GB of disk space for each virtual machine.
What's New in This Release: [Parallels Desktop]
· Resolves a problem with incorrectly enabled parental controls that prevented users from switching to Bridged networking mode.
· Fixes an issue that caused the spinning wheel to appear next to the Logoff button in Preferences > Mobile when the connection with the Parallels Mobile server could not be established.
· Addresses sound artifacts that may occur when using 5.1 Surround Sound.
· Fixes an accidental crash that could occur in Windows 7 running on a SATA virtual disk.
· Fixes an accidental crash that could occur when resuming virtual machines that were suspended in Parallels Desktop 5.
· Resolves a problem with opening Parallels Desktop after allowing it to access the keychain containing the proxy access information.
· Fixes an issue that prevented users from saving files in Shared Folders with names containing special characters.
· Fixes an issue that caused the Num Lock key to have no effect in the virtual machine.
Size: 90.65 MB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download Link