PowerArchiver 2004 & 2010
PowerArchiver is one of the most powerful archive utilites available and has been downloaded by tens of millions of users worldwide.
PowerArchiver offers you hundreds of features, yet remains small, easy to use and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full.
Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here are some key features of "PowerArchiver 2010"
· Complete built-in support (including creating archives and adding files) for ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and BH (BlakHole) files, and built-in support for reading and extracting many other file formats: RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ and BZIP2
· Built-in support for XXE and UUE encoded files
· Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
· Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, GIF and JPG (JPEG) files
· Skinnable toolbar
· Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
· Two ways of viewing archives (Classic - all files in the same listing; Explorer - browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
· Creating powerful ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LHA and BH self-extracting archives
· Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
· Viewing files in all view styles, including "as a Web page"
· Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
· Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
· Tool for extracting multiple archives at once
· Tool for creating backup scripts and running automated backups
· Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
· Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
· Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
· Printing file list to printer, or exporting file list to HTML or TXT files
· Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
· Many, many other useful and powerful features
What's New in This Release: [ PowerArchiver 2010 ]
· brings us some improvements and fixes with auto selection of languages in new international version as well as dual shell extensions for 64 bit Windows. PowerArchiver 11.64.01 now properly installs both 32bit and 64bit shell extensions under all versions of 64 bit Windows (Xp, Vista, Windows 7), so in the case you use some 32bit file manager utility under 64bit Windows, or even if you use 32bit version of Windows Explorer (which happens when Explorer is started by 32bit app under Windows 64bit), you will now get proper 32bit shell extension of PowerArchiver 2010.
PowerArchiver 2004 Size: 2.82 MB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download PowerArchiver 2004
PowerArchiver 2010 Size: 8.72 MB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download PowerArchiver 2010