Blaze Media Pro 9
Blaze Media Pro is a powerhouse all in one media player, playlist (including full screen video), editor, converter, recorder, and much more. Other advanced features include audio and data CD/DVD Recording, video capture and video creation.
The audio content of video files can be extracted and saved to sound files, and frames can also be extracted to images files in batch mode. Video files can also be created from still frame images and/or other videos.
Supported Conversions Include:
CD, MP3, MP2, WMA, OGG, WAV, AIF, VOX, MPC, G.72x, AU, RAW to MP3/WMA/OGG/WAV; CD burning from WAV/MP3/WMA/OGG, WAV and MP3 Compression, and two-way conversions among MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, Multi-Page TIFF, and FLIC. MPEG conversion options are available for VCD, SVCD, and DVD compliant output.
The CD Converter module provides a CDDB auto-save feature, which enables track title, artist, and album information to be dynamically downloaded from the Internet CD Database and used when converting audio CD tracks to WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG.
Visual audio editing allows you to open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file); display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical); play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop); record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device; edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Crop, Trim, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File); apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Shrink, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato); apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (Band Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter); insert noise or silence into audio files; Insert information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year); complete, multi-level undo and redo capabilities; advanced, and much more.
The following audio formats are supported by the audio editing and playback module: WAV PCM; Compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW, ALF2, and more); MP3 (MPEG Layer-3); MP2 (MPEG Layer-2); OGG Vorbis; VOX (Dialogic ADPCM); WMA (Windows Media Audio); RAW (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW); CDA (Audio CD Tracks).
Video editing is available for AVI (uncompressed), AVI (compressed using any available codec), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, and ASF. Comprehensive video editing operations are provided (delete frame, delete selection, crop, resize, rotate, mirror, flip, trim, adjust audio volume, etc.).
In addition, an extensive list of over 30 effects and color adjustment operations allow for powerful video enhancement and alternation. WAV, WMA, and MP3 audio files can be inserted into the video or extracted from the video; and BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, RAS, PPM, TGA, and TIF are the supported image formats that can be inserted or extracted. Most video processing operations can also be performed in batch mode on a list of video files using the software's Batch Video Processor.
You can use a comprehensive set of video editing operations: crop, delete frame, delete selection (video and/or audio), resize, rotate, mirror, flip, trim, adjust audio volume, and much more. Complete drag and drop capabilities, fully skinnable interface, audio tag editing, CDDB support, and versatile preferences (for maximum control) are also present.
· CD to WAV, CD to MP3, CD to WMA, and CD to OGG
· WAV, WMA, OGG, AIFF, VOX, MP2, MPC/+, G.72x, AU, and RAW to MP3
· MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, VOX, MP2, MPC/+, G.72x, AU, and RAW to WAV
· MP3, OGG, WAV, AIFF, VOX, MP2, MPC/+, G.72x, AU, and RAW to WMA
· MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, VOX, MP2, MPC/+, G.72x, AU, and RAW to OGG
· WAV/MP3/WMA/OGG to audio CD burning
· WAV/MP3 Compression
· Two-way video conversions among MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, ASF, MOV, Multi-Page TIFF, and FLIC
· MPEG conversion options available for VCD, SVCD, and DVD compliant output
Here are some key features of "Blaze Media Pro"
· Audio editing, converter (MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, etc.), CD ripper, and merging
· Extensive list of supported conversions
· Convert bitrate and compression for audio formats, such as converting a MP3 from 128 kbps to 64 kbps. The software can adjust to lower as well as higher bitrates
· Provides a solution to convert DRM protected WMA files, convert protected AAC and M4P files, and convert OMA to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG
· Advanced audio CD burning from WAV, MP3, WMA, and OGG formats. Powerful, yet easy to use feature to burn CDs
· Extract and save audio content of video files to sound files
· Apply sound effects to audio files
· Use the software's audio editing feature to record MIDI files, providing a solution to convert MIDI to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, etc. The same can be used to convert DVD audio to MP3, WAV, WMA, or OGG
· Copy music CDs (copy audio CDs)
· Record from line-in (cassette, LP, etc.), streaming audio, or any other source available on your system
· All in one MP3 software solution (MP3 converter, MP3 encoder, MP3 decoder, MP3 ripper, CD burner, MP3 editor, MP3 recorder, MP3 player, and more).
· MusicID audio recognition
· Music Lyrics Search
· Audio tag editing (ID3 tag editing and other meta data), and FreeDB support
· Highly customizable, configurable, and user-friendly interface
· Video Capabilities
· Batch Video Converter for AVI, MPG, WMV, MOV, and more
· Convert AVI, MPG, and WMV video to Flash
· Video CD (VCD/SVCD) burner
· Video DVD Burner
· Powerful digital video editing software for all popular video formats and an extensive list of video editing filters, effects, and video editing operations. The software's movie/video editing feature supports AVI, MPG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2), WMV, and more
· Compress video files, including AVI, MPEG, and WMV
· Video creator (make a video from a sequence of image and audio files)
· Video combining, and extraction
· Video joiner for AVI, MPEG, WMV
· All-in-one MPEG software solution (MPEG encoder, MPEG decoder, MPEG editor, MPEG VCD Burner, MPEG Converter, and more)
· Batch video processing
· Video capture feature that can capture from most TV tuners, web cams, and other video capture devices. This feature can be used in combination with a TV tuner or video capture card to capture video from DVD and save to AVI or WMV, for example
· Media management
· Extract video frames to image files in batch mode. Supported formats include BMP, EMF, GIF, J2K, JPG, PCX, PNG, RAS, TGA, TIF, and WMF
· Insert images into existing video files or create new videos from a collection of image files
· Create video files from still frame images and other videos
· Add audio to video files, replace existing audio in video files, delete audio from video files
· Convert between PAL and NTSC video standards using the software's video converter feature
· Add over 30 effects and color adjustment operations to your video for powerful enhancement and alternation
· Video editing is available for AVI (uncompressed), AVI (compressed using any available codec), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, and ASF
· Click supported conversions to see even more possibilities
· Combination Audio and Video Capabilities
· Blaze Media Pro's unique Media Manager makes it easy to work with all your audio and video creations - playback at your fingertips. Even rename, copy, move, or tag files instantly
· Burn data CD/DVDs to safekeep your multimedia creations (or any other files)
· ISO burner feature included with the Data CD/DVD burner
· Create ISO files from CD/DVD layout
· Insert audio files, such as WAV, WMA, and MP3, into video files
· Extract audio from video files using the video editing feature or Extract Audio Content feature
· Work with specific tracks, frames, or even a range of seconds
· Once you combine your audio and video, batch processing is available with the Batch Video Processor feature. For fast, efficient processing, you can run most video processing operations on a list of files
· Audio and video editing for a complete all-in-one multimedia editing solution.· Configurable Interface
· Intuitive design
· Complete drag and drop features
· Highly customizable options and settings
· Sound Card
· 30 MB HD
· 1 GB RAM
· Pentium Class 800 MHz Processor or better
· SVGA or Higher Resolution Display
· 4x or better CD-ROM Drive (for CD Conversions and CD-ROM Playback)
· Mouse (Recommended)
· DirectX 8.1 or Better
· Optional CD Writer (for Creating CDs)
What's New in This Release: [ Blaze Media Pro 9.10 ]
· Maintenance Release
Size: 23.64 MB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download Link