Blueberry FlashBack Professional 2.7.6
Blueberry FlashBack Professional is a screen recording application for creating tutorials, demonstrations or training material.
Major developments in Blueberry FlashBack Professional include:
· One click upload to YouTube
· Undo and Redo
· QuickTime (H264) Exports
· Support for Flash Video (FLV) Format
· Flash Export Improvements (full screen modem, enhanced playback and volume controls, greater control over movie download and playback)
· Import of AVI or WMV as ‘webcam video'
Other features include Pan & Zoom, Precision Sound Editing, Webcam Capture, Action Buttons, Vista Capture Driver, Recording Wizard, Highlight Tool, Mouse Movement Correction. Add text, images, sound, webcam and spoken commentary, and use the extensive editing functions to create a high quality presentation.
Movies can be exported to Flash, AVI, WMV, PPT or EXE for use on a CD-ROM, over a network or on the web. BB FlashBack can now record multiple monitors simultaneously, into one movie. Typically, users can be creating professional movies with BB FlashBack in minutes.
Editing features allow you to add text effects and callouts, edit and hide mouse movements, display your own images in the movie, cut and paste footage, change the movie speed, alter the viewable area and more.
For movies to be published on the internet, BB FlashBack allows use of HTML template files, and embeds customisable playback controls in Flash exports. A PowerPoint plug-in enables easy addition of movies to a slide show presentation. The custom compression engine produces compact movie files without sacrificing quality, making them easier to deliver by e-mail or internet download.
BB FlashBack movies have a wide range of applications including: training staff to use software, producing tutorials on PC tasks and demonstrating software products to potential customers.
Here are some key features of "Blueberry FlashBack Professional"
· Record and replay movies of your screen.
· Export movie to Macromedia Flash format.
· Export movie to AVI file.
· Export movie to WMV file.
· Export movie to standalone EXE file.
· Full PowerPoint plug in and support.
· Selectable codecs for AVI and WMV formats.
· Create/edit HTML templates for web movies.
· Record sound through microphone.
· Import audio files.
· Automatically change screen resolution during recording.
· Auto switch-off for Windows graphic effects.
· Set plain desktop wallpaper while recording.
· Hide desktop icons while recording.
· Capture all sound playing through system.
· Keystroke logging and playback.
· Hotkey control.
· Capture only last selected number of minutes.
· Compatibility mode for recording on older PCs.
· Check for updates wizard.
· Navigate by selected movie event.
· Framebar shows all movie activity.
· Search movie for text string.
· Add textboxes and annotations.
· Colour fades, shadows and transparency effects on text.
· Recently recorded movies list.
· Import images files into movie.
· Convert selected frame to bitmap file.
· Set custom frame rates.
· Spilt or merge frames.
· Insert or erase footage.
· Zoom function.
· Auto fit to window or movie size.
· Cut and paste footage inside or between movies.
· Toggle show/hide mouse cursor at selected points.
· Re-record mouse retrospectively after screen capture.
· Sound tracks manager to control audio positions and volumes.
· Movie clipping to reduce your movie to a selected area.
· Speed or slow movies at selected points.
· Send movie by email option.
· Insert 'click to continue' pauses.
· Bookmark movie with markers.
· Jump to specified frame.
· Preview frame window for better navigation.
· Volume controls.
· Range of control-bar designs for Flash movies.
· Export sound to MP3.
· Events drag and drop support.
· Autoscroll option to link view to mouse movement.
· Customisable editor toolbar
· QuickTime required for export to QuickTime format
· Windows Media Player 9 or newer required for export to WMV format
· Microsoft Office 2000 or newer, including Powerpoint required for export to Powerpoint format
· DirectX 7.0 or newer required for movie playback
· Processor: 500Mhz required, 1Ghz Recommended
· Memory: 256Mb required, 512Mb Recommended
· Display: 800x600 minimum
· Video Card: 8Mb memory required, 64Mb Recommended
What's New in This Release: [ Blueberry FlashBack Professional 22.214.171.1246 ]
· Fix: 'list index out of bounds' error on recording.
· Fix: now records sound if you have multiple sound cards installed.
· Fix: Imported webcam video was invisible in 'embedded' mode until the movie was saved.
· Fix: selecting frames and saving them to a new movie resulted in audio sync problems when the first frame was not included.
· Fix: adding a movie with webcam or mpeg could result in object start frames being changed.
· Fix: Information shown in File->Properties->More Details not complete for movies created by saving selected frames.
· Fix: " " in file name could cause it to be flagged as corrupt.
· Fix: uploading a movie, then closing it and opening another movie and uploading that, resulted in the first movie being uploaded again.
· Fix: GDI mode FPS was restricted to a max of 20.
· Fix: Exporting a range of frames not including the first frame to AVi/WMV/MOV resulted in audio sync problems.
· Fix: Selecting more than a certain number of frames at the end of the movie and saving to a new movie.
Setup Size: 9.53 MB
Download from: Mediafire.com Download Setup
Key Size: 408 Bytes
Download from: Mediafire.com Download Key